Facial at Home
During summer the major problem that we all faced is related to our skincare. For every girl who wants their glowing skin with less spending on beauty parlor and expensive products. You can do it using some basic kitchen ingredients at home only. Let us find out some DIY – Do it yourself, a technique for your skincare routine.
So girls lets discuss how to do facial at home by using kitchen ingredients for your glowing skin.
The first and very important step for your skincare is choosing a face wash as per your skin. If you have oily skin you can go for forming base face wash and if you have dry skin you can go for a gel-based face wash. Keep in mind, before purchasing a face wash, you have to read about it in detail for its skin preference and ingredients.
- Wash your face with normal or lukewarm water.
- Apply face wash and gently massage it for 45-60 seconds in your whole face including neck also.
- Wash your face with water
- Use for face towel gently on your face
After face-wash, the second most important step is exfoliating or scrubbing. You can use DIY scrub at home as per your skin type. Apply Scrub on your face and gently massage your face and neck. You can use a little bit of water also to make it moisturized. Do it twice a week for a better result.
DIY Scrub- 1
- Take 2 teaspoons of oats
- Add 1 teaspoon of milk
- Apply it on your face and neck
DIY Scrub- 2
- 1 teaspoon of coffee
- Add yogurt on it and keep it aside for 5 mins
- Apply it on your face and neck as well
Apart from these two scrubs, you can make other face scrubs instantly at home by using some DIY techniques.
After applying scrub you can wash your face with lukewarm or normal water and dry your face by using a face towel.
The third and major step towards your skincare is routine is a face mask. A face mask helps our skin to glow and you will look younger. Use a face mask once in a week after scrub for better results.
- Apply the face mask on your face and neck
- Wait for few mins till it dry
- Wash your face and neck gently with lukewarm water.
- Dry it with a face towel and apply some moisturizing cream on your face.
Below are some homemade DIY face packs that you can make use instantly
DIY Face pack 1
- 1 tablespoon of gram flour ( besan)
- Add a bit of turmeric ( Haldi ) on it
- Add rose water and apply it on your face
DIY Face pack 2
- Take some Multani mitti
- Add a few drops of water
- Apply that pack on your face
Read Also :- How to bake chocolate caramel cake at home?
Follow these three steps weekly to make your skin glowing at home during the lockdown and the results will definitely make you amazed. For more such articles stay connected with us.