Barbeque Style Cajun Potatoes
Barbeque Style Cajun Potatoes is easy to make evening snake flavored with some Cajun mix sauce. We had it for the first time in Delhi at barbeque nation and I love it. Now make it once in a weak. Best snake for the snack. Best to eat with some chilled mojito . Anybody know How to make Barbeque Style Cajun Potatoes at home? Get the delicious recipe here and follow it here step by step.
For crispy potatoes
Baby potatoes: 12
Cornflour: 1 tsp
Oats powder: 2 tsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Water for boiling
Olive oil for shallow fry
For Cajun mix sauce
Garlic spread: 10 tsp
Greek Yogurt: 1 Cup
Egg-less Mayonnaise: 1 tsp
Paprika powder: 1 tsp
Mixed herb: 1 tsp
Oregano: 1 tsp
Perry- Perry: 1 tsp
Salt: 1/3 tsp
For crispy potatoes:
- Boil the potato up to 1 whistle.
- For coating in a bowl add cornflour, salt, oats powder and cold water.
- Whisk till you get a fine consistency and keep this aside.
- Once all potato boil, drain the excess water and cool the potato completely.
- Press the potato into an almost round shape.
- Dip the round potato in the cornflour and oats paste and coat a thin layer on both sides.
- Heat a pan and sprinkle some olive oil and place the potato- cook on medium flame until the potatoes turn golden brown and crispy on both sides.
For Cajun mix sauce:
- Prepare the Cajun sauce mix Garlic spread, Greek Yogurt, Egg-less Mayonnaise, Paprika powder, Mixed herb, salt and whisk it until creamy texture.
- Place the crispy potatoes and pour a Cajun mix sauce on each of them.
- Garnish with oregano and perry- perry and serve.
Read also: How to make Caramel Custard Pudding at home?
Barbeque Nation Style Cajun Potatoes is a simple and easy snack for small parties, get-together and for evening snacks. Perfect combination for the delicious appetizer crispy potato with mix sauce. Follow me for more recipes.
Cajun Potatoes super easy snack inspired by barbeque nation