Brown Butter Cupcake
Everybody loves brown butter cupcake. Cupcake of brown butter are really mouth-watering. Now who doesn’t want to miss to eat these yummy desserts. We here love everything that is made up of brown butter. Hurry up guys don’t miss to bake at home here are the method: How to make brown butter cupcake at home:
Brown butter: 55 g
Caster sugar: 100 g
Brown Sugar: 30 g
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Eno: 1 packet
Buttermilk: 50 g
Butter: 100 g
Vanilla Essence: 1 tsp
Pinch of Salt
Choco-chips: 100 g
Brown Butter: 100 g
Icing sugar: 200 g
Milk: 15 g
- In a bowl mix brown butter, Caster sugar, Brown Sugar, and Vanilla essence, once light and fluffy, add baking powder and whisk it well.
- Add Butter and whisk it.
- Put flour, butter milk, pinch of salt and mix it until creamy texture.
- Add Choco chips to the creamy texture and mix it well.
- Preheat the oven at 180.c for 15 minutes.
- Now grease the cupcake baking tin with butter.
- Add Eno to the creamy texture and whisk it well.
- Pipe it in the cupcake liners.
- Spread it on the cupcake tin and give it proper shape.
- Bake the cupcake for 20-25min at 180.c.
- Once the cupcake is baked, cooled chilled now demould all cupcake in a serving plate.
- In a bowl mix the brown butter and add icing sugar until it turns into makes fluffy cream.
- Add milk and whisk it.
- Pipe the frosting dust with some coco powder over the cupcake and serve it.
Read also: How to make Caramel Custard Pudding at home?
This is something we get at a bakery shop near our house and we had to replicate it at home. It turned out so delicious and mouth-watering dessert
A balanced diet is having a cupcake in each hands