Caramel Custard Pudding at home
Caramel Custard Pudding with equal amount of nuts, milk and bread slices as a symbol for racial equality. So here is the recipe of caramel custard pudding at home. Ideal cold dessert for the summer. Best to eat with butterscotch ice-cream. How to make caramel pudding at home? Do try and follow these steps.
Bread Slices: 5-6
Corn-flour: 5-6 tsp
Sugar: 1 cup
Milk: 1 cup
Vanilla Essence: 1 tsp
Baking soda: ½ tsp
Nuts: 50 grams
- Cut the edges of bread and grind them in a mixture until it converts into crumbs.
- Add the milk in a pan boil it for two three min on medium heat, add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
- Add the corn flour, bread crumbs, baking soda and vanilla essence, mix well until you get a better texture on medium heat.
- In a separate pan add 5-6 table spoon of sugar and add 1 tsp of water. Mix it until you get light golden color.
- Pour the caramelized sugar in a bowl, chilled it and allow it to dry for two minutes.
- Pour the bread pudding batter on top of the caramelized sugar and cover the bowl with aluminium foil and makes three, four small holes on the foil.
- Place the pan on the stove add some water, place the bowl in a pan and give it a steam for 15-20 min under low flame.
- Check it via toothpick either pudding cooked or not.
- Take out the bowl and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Once you take out the pudding from fridge, demould it on any plate and sprinkle some nuts over it.
Read also: How to make a birthday cake at home?
Anytime you crave for a caramel custard pudding a quick yummy dessert to Satisfy every dessert lover. This dessert is quite popular in Kerala. Everyone eats in dreams mouth-watering caramel custard pudding. Follow my easiest recipe for yummy desserts. For more delicious recipes please stay connected with us
Life is very short eat dessert first