Granola bar is so delicious and easy to make at home. Healthy bars perfect for the kids. A Great snack to make and store for a few days. It also makes for a delicious gift and we can see most of the people love these for the healthy bars. Try it home supper easy recipe: How to make Granola Bar at home?
Unsalted Butter: 150 g
Brown Sugar: 70 g
Honey: 80 g
Oats: 100 g
Chopped dates: 100 g
Sliced almonds: 35g
Sunflower seeds: 35 g
Coconut powder: 40 g
Chocolate Chips: 80 g
Salt as per taste
- In a bowl melt the butter, brown sugar and honey together until well combined.
- Remove it remove from the heat and mix oats, sunflower-seeds, sliced-almonds, coconut powder into this mixture.
- Add the chopped dates in this mixture.
- Add in the chocolate chips and sea-salt into this mixture.
- Grease the tin with some butter.
- Transfer this mixture into a tin and set it for 30 mins in refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven at 180.c for 10-15 min.
- Bake granola bars at 180.c for 18-20 min till it turns into slightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool in the tin and then demould it.
- Cut the pieces, serve it and store in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days.
Read also: How to make a birthday cake at home?
Instant bars anybody can make it without any difficulty. I love it most of the time super delicious snack. You can also make your own granola by adding your favourite or available nuts and seeds. Don’t take stress if you don’t have these ingredients, we can also use ingredients like pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds etc. For more interesting recipes follow us and read our other blogs.