How to make Mango Ice Cream at Home
The only reason to love summer is Mango- the king of fruits. We all love to eat mango no matter which variety is available at the market or in which form we are having it like mango shake, mango kulfi, mango ice cream, or simply cut into pieces to have it.
Today we are going to discuss how to make Mango Ice cream at home by following some easy steps.
Ingredients for Mango Ice cream-
- Chopped Mangoes
- Fresh Cream
- Sugar Powder (You can use normal sugar also)
- Condensed Milk
- Cardamom / eilachi Powder
- Nuts ( If you want )
- Yellow food color ( If you want )
Let’s start the process
- Take Chopped Mangoes and use a handheld blender to make mango puree from it.
- Take a bowl and add 2 cups of fresh heavy cream
- Use a handheld blender to mix the cream until it becomes soft
- Now add some powder sugar on that bowl
- Add some Condensed Milk on that bowl
- If you want you can add a few drops of yellow food color or a few drops of lemon juice. This will help in dark colors in Mango Ice cream.
- Add some Cardamom Power on it and mix everything
- Now take an airtight container
- Pour the mixture on that Container and keep it on the freezer.
- Froze it for 8 Hours
After 8 Hours, keep it outside your Mango ice cream is ready to serve. You can spread some nut over the ice cream if you want.
I hope so you like this article and find this helpful.