Mango Mint Ice Tea
Mango mint iced tea is one coolest drink from the summer time. But the drink becomes more special summers favorite fruit mango. It’s out everything that’s I drink most of the time. One of my favorite chilled coolant drinks at home. I am definitely sure not only me wait for the summer to drink this ice tea but there are so many youth who love this refreshing drink. When the summers season comes my craving goes so high for this drink.Hope you definitely call for this refreshing recipe Here are the method: How to make mango mint iced tea at home?
Water: 2 cups
Powdered Sugar/Honey: ¼ cup
Black tea: 2 tsp
Lime juice: ¼ cup
Chilled Ice cubes: 2 cups
Mango Pulp: 1 cup
Mint Leaves: 20
- Bring the water to a boil in a pan on high flame. Add the tea leave into it and let it boil for 5 minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Once it is cooled, strain the water and mix it in 2 cups in the tea. Add powdered Sugar/Honey and mix it well until it is dissolved.
- Now add the lime juice, chilled mango pulp and crushed mint leaves to the tea and mix it well.
- Fill the serving glasses with crushed ice and pour the tea over the ice.
- Garnish it with some crushed mint leaves, mango cubes and serve chilled.
Read also: How to make Caramel Custard Pudding at home?
Whisk the flavour of mango makes refreshing drink. This makes everyone refreshing during summers and its taste come out so good. The combination of ice tea with mango mint is so epic. Try this recipe at home during this summer days and treat your loves once with a freshly surprises.
The best part about summer is in my hands