Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
Super delicious vegan food-Raw Strawberry Cheesecake. Finding beauty in nature. We must dedicate our family, friends by this amazing food. We know who is our family and just find happiness for all by making some delicious food for them. Why you wait? Here are the steps for this try it guys it’s really amazing.
Ingredients for Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
Granola: 1- ¼ Cup(150 ml)
Soft Dates: ¾ Cup
Coconut Oil: 1 tsp
Sea Salt: ½ tsp
For Berry Filling
Cashews: 1- ½ Cup (Soaked Overnight)
Frozen Straw-berries or Rash-berries: 400 gram
Rice Syrup/ Strawberry Syrup: 1/3 Cup
Chickpeas/ Aqua-faba: 200 ml
White-Chocolate melted: ½ Cup
Coconut Milk: ¾ Cup
Coconut Oil: 2 tsp
Lemon Juice: 1 tsp
Agar-Agar: 1 tsp
Salt: ¼ tsp
Methods Raw Strawberry Cheesecake
For the crust
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl and whisk all ingredients till creamy texture.
- Preheat the oven at 180
- Grease the tin with butter.
- Pour the batter into the baking tray and bake it at 180C for 30min.
- Once your crust is baked, cooled and demould it.
For the filling
- Boil the coconut milk with agar- agar.
- Add all ingredients with coconut milk, agar-agar and make a fine creamy batter
- Cool the batter.
- Now Pour the batter over crust.
- Freeze it for at least 8 hours.
- Top with fresh berries and vegan chocolates.
- Cut it into 12 slices and Serve it chilled.
Read also:-How to make a paneer sausage rolls at home?
Mouth-watering Raw Strawberry Cheesecake 100% healthy vegan desserts/food ready to eat. Desserts are just like fairy tale of the kitchen a happy meal for all. Happiness is Cheesecakes. During this lockdown try these yummy recipes at home-stay healthy and eat healthy. For more recipes Stay connected with us.
Happiness is eating strawberry cheesecake